• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Leveling characters to level 50 ( 3-5 days tops ) and selling for krono. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnIndy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Hey folks. I got a lot of time on my hands, but not much interest in end game play. I'm leveling characters on Phinigel to level 50 and selling them for a few krono. These accounts are made by me and activated with my own krono. There are no Security Questions or Credit Cards attached. The gear on all characters will be minimal. If you have a class in mind that you would like me to start and level up to 50, please PM me. It will take me roughly 3-5 days. I'm asking for 6 krono for all classes, which is about 50-55$ in real money. Real money also accepted. I ask that a down payment be made of 2 krono so that dont start the account and then get stuck with nothing once i'm finished. The accounts will have anywhere from 15-20 days of my krono activation left on them when I hand them over to you.

So if you have any interest in this, shoot me a PM. Thanks folks.

I dont think he is still doing this. I have been waiting 10 days to have him just clear his inbox. If it were me, that inbox would be clear as day and I'd be taking orders. Then giving out dates on when I would be able to complete/get to the order.

Honestly, he has communicated every time with me when i tried but he has gone MIA the last few days. I'm not willing to report it yet i want to give it a few more days i think.

I paid for this service and it was supposed to be complete a week ago. I have yet to receive the power leveling I paid for and he has failed to respond to my messages. I have provided negative feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back