• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿซฑ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿพ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Suspicious ksn0d0 - refused to be honorable after a mistake. THIEF! (1 Viewer)

Xuande

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Rating - 100%
763   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
ksn0d0
When did the issue occur?
May 13, 2024
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/84164/
Value of property in dispute
~80
User ksn0d0 accidentally received two parcels of Krono on May 13. I had scrolled up in the chat bar and didn't see that they had gone through. Totally my bad!
They ignored tells, broadcast a WTS krono to general, and then logged offline when I found them in POK. They've since been visiting the site but haven't responded to any attempts at communication.

He was placed under warning and has viewed our conversation with the mods again today. Time for a ban~

Please check to see if the user has any associated RedGuides accounts, too. <3

Hello -
I only received the 6 krono. I logged off after I received. I have been out of town and havenโ€™t played .

Sorry if this guy sent me more the. He should have . But I am out of town and have no ability to log in.

Hello -
I only received the 6 krono. I logged off after I received. I have been out of town and havenโ€™t played .

Sorry if this guy sent me more the. He should have . But I am out of town and have no ability to log in.
Your ips are all from the same place.....

Itโ€™s all from my phone - your people should be more careful with sending more krono then they should have .

I am done responding. Judge Jury executioner.

Itโ€™s all from my phone - your people should be more careful with sending more krono then they should have .

I am done responding. Judge Jury executioner.
Nah that makes sense 100%

Not my people... They don't work for me. My job is to run this place and make sure users don't scam other users and to try to play the mediator.

And mistakes happen we try to fix them if we can. No one is ever perfect.

Any chance when you get home you might be able to work something out?

I'm willing to put this on hold until you're back in town and able to check stock. I provided you and the mods with proof that I accidentally sent twice.
For now please leave ksn0d0 under investigation until this is resolved. Shouldn't engage in any new deals until then, even if it's months from now.

Sorry to hear about your emergency.

Yes - understand , but to tell these people I am a scammer sorry but get %#^* -

To include there is much bigger things in life .

As the mods can see all my transaction I donโ€™t have any other issues. This problem lyes on you sending me more.

There can be a year suspension. And I understand ,

Thank you

You immediately broadcast that krono were for sale into general chat and logged off after I sent you multiple tells and was standing in front of you jumping.
Then you read the messages that included the moderators but did not respond over the period of a week. What am I supposed to think at that point?

Are you saying that you're not going to return the Krono? Lol

1716591227859.png

Yes - understand , but to tell these people I am a scammer sorry but get %#^* -

To include there is much bigger things in life .

As the mods can see all my transaction I donโ€™t have any other issues. This problem lyes on you sending me more.

There can be a year suspension. And I understand ,

Thank you
I'm pretty sure you're being called a scammer because you're a lying piece of shit that doesn't know how to do the right thing lmao.

I spent the better part of my adult life working / contracting "for the government"; I always had ways to access the internet / Everquest via a laptop, even in "those" parts of the world. It's called a Sapphire Puck homie.

Sorry, just can't stand the "I work for the Govt, so now you have to lick my ass because that automatically makes me an awesome human being" crap.

Well as you can see - this isnโ€™t going anywhere and the name calling is just another way to take your frustration and feelings out on you. You have no clue about my situation nor do I care if you do.

Just take it on the chin- I am still not back and unfortunately I donโ€™t have the ability to do any eq stuff right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back