• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report KRSellers, Dispute on Terms of Agreement, Lied to me (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Character name in public
Username(s) of the accused
KRSELLERS
When did the issue occur?
Link to transaction thread
Originated In Game, but Saw thread here Offering Services
Value of property in dispute
1KR
Good Morning.

I purchased a Powerlevel on Teek from KRSellers. They sell krono and leveling services on multiple realms. He was advertising lvl 40-50 for 1KR in General Chat, Since i've purchased Krono from him, i decided to take him up on his offer for Leveling. Joined Group. 1 hour later, he kicked me from the Group, saying it was now 1KR per 1HR of time. I want to warn others of his services because he is dishonest with players and changes the terms he agrees upon. I was not allowed to rejoin group after because i wouldnt agree to his new terms.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-13 095524.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 095524.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Yogurt can find proof if he had "/log" turned on.

While it is true /log is easily modifiable, it can be compared to another trader here on ectunnel who was in the same channel at the time of the ad.

Aye. Sorry yes, i did not have /log on in game. i have bought krono before from KRSELLERS with zero issues. the guy changed his krono statement on me after i was in the group, and then disinvited me when i wouldnt pay more at the 1hr mark. I told him that i would def make a thread here warning others to check and verify because apparently he does not speak good english or understand. not sure which, but i know what he told me and what he didnt honor.

No one that I know of and I sell many power levels and work with other power levelers would do 40 to 50 for 1kr. Please provide the proof because this doesn't seem remotely plausible.

I've used KRSellers before on a few toons, and its always been 1kr per hour - and while he's no aplus, its handy for if im in the office and cant actually play

Really this is not something we deal with. It's a deal done on a server not from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back