• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Suspicious KRseller not delivering Kr. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
KRseller
On January 16th, I purchased and have proof of purchase 10 Kr. on the Yelinak server from the seller, KRseller. Unfortunately, they have not yet delivered, said Kr. and will not respond to Discord, Emails, or via EC tunnel msgs. I've used the seller many times, and this is my first issue with them. I'm unsure what to do and may need some help resolving this. Hopefully, this is the place for that.

Attachments

• v.jpg
    v.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 8
On January 16th, I purchased and have proof of purchase 10 Kr. on the Yelinak server from the seller, KRseller. Unfortunately, they have not yet delivered, said Kr. and will not respond to Discord, Emails, or via EC tunnel msgs. I've used the seller many times, and this is my first issue with them. I'm unsure what to do and may need some help resolving this. Hopefully, this is the place for that.
Pardon me. this transaction was January 21st not January 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back