• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Live (normal server) Kronos in Bulk 50-200 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Seller Requirements
📌 Seller must have a 99% or better seller rating and must be verified. If not, please don't make an offer. Thank you!
If you have Kronos for sale and the price is not ridiculously high, please contact me so that we can work out a deal. For instance, if I were to buy 200 Kronos from you, I would expect a serious discount from the higher prices being asked for now for some strange reason. Don't know what changed in the last couple of weeks, but my seller that I always buy from quoted me one price and then raised that price by 20% or more. It was my fault for not following through on the deal fast enough but I still think that if you make an offer to someone and that someone has been a long term customer, you should honor your deal if the reason for the delay was a legitimate valid reason. But, it is what it is so I am looking for a new seller that I can count on when I need to make a Krono purchase. Thanks for getting back to me!

:cool::cool:WTB 50-200 Kronos for a fair price. The more that I buy, I would expect a better deal. Let's Make a Deal!!😇😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back