• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Krono purchase never recieved and refused to respawn, stole my money (1 Viewer)

1664935521670.png

$7.50 per Krono, selling mass amounts at once, just joined yesterday. Sorry you got burnt man, but when a deal seems too good to be true....

I'd go ahead and contact PayPal, your bank / card issuer and start filing the necessary steps.

$7.50 per Krono, selling mass amounts at once, just joined yesterday. Sorry you got burnt man, but when a deal seems too good to be true....

I'd go ahead and contact PayPal, your bank / card issuer and start filing the necessary steps.
I would agree

ok so I am pretty sure they are not coming back. so I am just gonna tell everyone...That as soon as this was posted I was able to figure out who this was...and its not good. Its a fitzgerald account.

They are a big bag of dicks.

the email they used was [email protected] but its a dead email.....

all the info we have for them has already been posted like 100 times.

I’m back and thanks for the info… PayPal is refusing to refund me so I put a stop payment with my credit card to PayPal. PayPal in return has charged my card again and I had to stop payment again. I would suggest to never use PayPal, ever. They are pro thief and refuse to listen that this guy is a professional thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back