• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

krono delivery discussion (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1508   0   0
You should not be handing krono off to players characters individually. You should be parceling them for convenience on all ends.
There is no known added risk to doing this, as a transaction is always calculated as a trade between two people regardless of how its traded.
-Cheers

You should not be handing krono off to players characters individually. You should be parceling them for convenience on all ends.
There is no known added risk to doing this, as a transaction is always calculated as a trade between two people regardless of how its traded.
-Cheers

Richard, two things... 1. why did you feel it was necessary to post anything here? (bored?)... 2. However, you simply reiterated what I state in the first place, did you not bother to read my information where it states, I will "parcel"

Thanks, I think? LOL

Your customer says "He's also telling me he doesn't see my character in the location I told him it was at with a screenshot and time stamp. "
Disrespect and show of fragile emotions will certainly cut your ability to flourish on this site. These records are kept indefinitely.
I certainly would never do business with someone as emotionally imbalanced as you appear to be.
This is a board for anyone to comment on. If you don't like it then you should probably work on not acting like a ten year old.
-Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back