• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono Any Server! $10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump and thanks for the heads up Tarzing but I have been selling well priced Krono for years at good prices and I know the markets fairly well and I am sure anyone who has bought from me in the past will vouch for that. Far to often when krono hit 8 or under there is shenanigans going on I know I have been burnt in the past stocking up at low prices to find out they were duped ect and all of a sudden you are wondering where your krono went. None the less if you choose to buy from me you have the assurance of countless perfect transactions and zero negative feedback when you buy from me. Have a great day folks.

Hey beast, I'm looking to sell a bunch of Krono that I've saved up just from playing, any suggestions on doing so safely, or building a good reputation for doing so.

Bump. Just be honest and don't scam folks. Always understand you will always run the risk of someone trying to scam you or do a chargeback sometime or another. I have only had it happen to me twice in my years of online sales. All in all like I said just be honest and don't scam folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back