• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Known Buyer - PAYING VERY WELL - LOOKING FOR Raid Geared Toons + Plat + Gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Looking to purchase ALL raid geared accounts.
I'm starting a third army and looking to fill my ranks, I am interested in any and all classes as long as they are FULL TBM or EoK (with possible TBM raid filler) raid geared.
I'm buying large amounts of plat / gear on FV.

I'm willing to pay fair market value for Plat/Gear and willing to budge a bit and pay extra if it's an account that is particularly appealing.
Feel free to contact me here for details, questions or concerns you might have.
MOVED POST OVER FROM BM - WILL CLEAN UP THE POST SOON I APOLOGIZE.

LOOKING FOR PLAT AGAIN: Currently need around 250 million.
NEW: Buying Kronos in BULK (20-50 at a time to try and get the price down a bit if possible, if you have a lot of Kronos and want to make me a fair off Im interested.)

Still looking for ANY and ALL account with RAID(Chase) items on them. Ideally with full raid gear but will consider any with a few raid/chase items.

Looking for items, specifically weapons - Reaper's Ward (EoK Shield) , Velazuls Bard Set X2, SK Set X1, Rogue set X1, Zerk set X2, Cleric set X3. Deathseeker's Warrior set, TBM or EoK War 1 Hander, In HIGH DEMAND for ALL TBM and EoK raid non-visb items.

If people are uneasy about selling via RG I'm happy to setup auctions on PA.com and cover any of the fees that may occur.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12/13/17

Seems I've bought out all the plat I can find. Need more plat sellers.
Buying Plat on FV or Luclin looking for mass amounts.
Looking to buy Kronos now also if the price is right, looking to buy in mass quantities for possible discount (IE: 20-50 at a time).

Still looking for raid geared accounts. I've had a few sales (thank you to those people), 1 scammer, and 2 people sort of fall off the face of the earth randomly.
If you have a FULL TBM raid geared toon or a MOSTLY EoK raid geared toon I'm looking for YOU!, please send me a PM so we can discuss what you have and how much you want.
I'm willing to pay a fair price we both agree on. Payments are made via PayPal Friends and Family (I eat the charge).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back