• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious kluvian87 scammed me out of payment for 10 Krono (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
kluvian87
When did the issue occur?
9/23/2024 18:22 central time US
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/wts-krono-9-50-each-min-10-all-servers-online-now.683031/#convMessage-2150909
Value of property in dispute
$95.00
I agreed to buy 10 krono from kluvian87 for a cost of $95.00 over Paypal FnF, email [email protected]. I made payment and he went offline from ECTunnel after saying logging in. After waiting on the server with the character for which I gave him the name of that user, failed to deliver within 2.5 hours. I left negative feedback on his account.

I then catch kluvian87 logged back into ECTunnel. He demands that I remove the negative feedback, I agree to after he makes good on his side of the agreement. Then he logs right back off of ECTunnel.

It has been exactly 3 hours since I made payment to him (6:22pm Central time, 9/23/24). No attempt to deliver has been made.

I didn't know what to do until I bought kronos from another seller and he told me to write you a dispute. Sorry, I'm new to this. If you need more information, please ask.

Thanks kindly,

FEEDBACK IS KING - I have no idea why traders are purchasing from new members or other countries and getting scammed rather than purchasing from dedicated traders with massive reputation. I am sympathetic for your loss, I suppose the likley answer is you may not be privy to how this sites feedback system works.

Verification is not protection against scammers. Some people have trash life reputations and don't care about being doxxed.

This trader attempted to scam me out of over a thousand dollars, It wasn't even worth posting about, I have just said this too many times, I simply ignored it.

770.PNG

Trader was unwilling to send first to a member with over 1,600+ customers. The conversation is quite hilarious but not appropriate for this setting as this is about you.
You will not be receiving your money back, it's a flat out scammer 100%. I just get tired of posting about these scammers, focus on feedback guys 👍
If I had the option to investigate/suspend I would have done so immediately, it takes much less of my time than writing a documentary in the SCAM section everytime I see one of these guys.

New traders take note.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When moderators would like I can release all of this traders information dating back to the creation of their forum account - This includes PayPal account(s) and in game char names associated with their gaming account(s).

~Diamond 💍

Are these dudes just straight up verifying with false identities? Or do they not give a shit? Or.... other country?

Blatant scam is pretty blatant; the only thing I'm confused on is if the Verified is legit or is that completely lost now?

He would need to have someone else's I.D. as well as access to someone else's PayPal account for us to not be able to find out who he is.
I've already done my research, unfortunately it's not my job to release information.

Moderators will handle this at some point.

Now not for nothing, I fully understand mods have a real life on top of ECT and are crowded with ALL this crap 24/7. But I also feel as it has been almost a FULL 4 days and no response from someone in the higher ranks. Now if this is all resolved to be a 100% Fact of scam then why are we letting this guy potentially run his Scam for more than 24-48 hours?

Especially with the fact that the dude is constantly on the forums, and has blatantly ignored this thread as well, which goes to show it most likely is a true fact, why would someone rant about your rep and you not defend if it wasn't true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back