• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie It's the little things that count. Level 110 FTP clean accounts for sale $60 each on FV NEW TOONS ADDED! (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Level
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
📧 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 No secret question has been set.
All accounts are created in the U.S.

Q:
What's up with the price increase from $50 to $60??
A: Short version is the Law of Unintended Consequences.
Long version - I started this on a whim, hoping to sell a couple of toons a month to pay for my subs. Fast forward six weeks later and I've sold 30 toons and counting. I won't complain about the success, but it has led to some interesting things. When I first started, I had 2 groups. One for leveling the toons and another for farming all of the T1 gear to outfit them. Having so many requests for toons led to me having to stop farming and use the 2nd group for leveling as well. Now, I have to buy all of the T1 gear as well as spells and tomes. Sometime this means I get stuck seriously overpaying for a few items to meet a deadline. My constant purchases are having an effect on the economy and driving up pricing of those items. Supply and demand type stuff. Now, it commonly costs me 2 million plat or more to buy everything (sometimes buying both ears and fingers alone cost 1m plat). Because of this, I have to compensate by the small increase in pricing. At the current price of $60, I still offer a far better deal than anyone by far. Just look at some of the comments below from my customers and see for yourself. It's either that, or offer a lesser product for $50, and I refuse to lower the standards I've set for my offerings.

A long time ago I purchased a couple of accounts and while happy with them, there were a few little things I wish were different. When you buy something, wouldn't it be nice to get a little extra for your money? That's how I handle the toons I'm selling. You shouldn't have to do a lot of work to get started on your new toon. After all, the whole reason to buy a toon instead of leveling one is to save all of that time. I got you!
Here are the extras on all toons:

80% WR bags in all 10 character slots
10 slot giant capacity containers (tool boxes) in all bank slots
All spells/tomes have been purchased up to ROS
All relevant skills are already maxed.
I even maxed out swimming!
Max exp into level, meaning 1 kill from level 111
Every slot guaranteed to have TOV T1 gear. I see some people selling toons with conflagrant, or a few slots not having TOV T1. Mine are full TOV T1, including both ears and fingers!
100k plat so your new character doesn't start out totally broke.
NEW! All languages are maxed. This is helpful on FV, as there is no standard (Elvish is the used language) and many people forget to use Elvish.
NEW! All toons now come with one stack each of the following potions: Invis, IVU, shrink, gate, and levi.

I don't charge any extra for gear or getting skills up as some sellers do. Your character will be ready to jump into combat as soon as you log in, as it should be.
I have no doubt you'll agree this is exactly what you're looking for. But how much is it going to cost??

$60 on Paypal FNF, OR
6 krono on FV, OR
18.6 million plat on FV

Really. That's not a typo.

NEW DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Thinking of building a team and need more than one toon? I'm doing 10% discounts for multiple toons.

Contact me with questions or requests.

In progress and available soon: Druid and Shaman

Available now 110 Mage (x2) Only the email has been set (thought I was keeping these)
Available now 110 Monk
Available now 110 Bard

Available now 110 Cleric

Available now
110 Wizard Totally Clean SOLD
Available now 110 Bard Totally clean SOLD
Available now 110 mage Everything is clean, though I did confirm the email as I thought I was keeping this one. I have that info for you. SOLD
Available now 110 Mage Totally clean, no info at all set. SOLD
Available now 110 Zerk Totally clean, no info at all set. SOLD
Available now 110 Rogue Totally clean SOLD
Available now 110 Bard Totally clean SOLD
Available now 110 Ranger Totally Clean SOLD
Available now 110 Shadow Knight Totally Clean SOLD
Available now 110 Warrior Totally Clean SOLD
Available now 110 Shadow Knight Totally Clean SOLD
Available now Also have a 110 BST with 24687 AA and an available heroic upgrade. The secret question is set on this one as I thought I'd be keeping it, but I have the answer of course. No CC was ever used. I'm willing to sell this one for $80 SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after delivery of toon completed
Last edited:

zauz

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great service. Fast and easy. See you again soon.

Jonquille

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I also had a very good experience. A++ can recommand. Even took the time for my noob questions.

swacks426

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Silverael

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great service. Trustworthy. Everything I expected and more. Will definitely buy again soon.

pompome

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You couldn't deal with a better more honest straight up guy....will buy again without hesitation.

Kenash

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
amazing service, thank you again, will come again to you :D

Wadasxx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top class service at a crazy price
Will be back again

Wadasxx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such a good deal I had to come back for another.
fast delivery excellent service

Paid2KillU

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought 3 custom characters. Great deal, really fast and everything as promised!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)