• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 (Green) Is this really the best gathering of the EQ community.... (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrong forum
What's the point of this site if the community just ignores its new people who join. I have made 7 conversations with active members, actively selling what im looking for...and they have all been ignored. The EQ community share has changed over the last 20 years and apparently not for the better... I start to wonder if this isn't the very reason this community isn't as large as it should/could be... My once ripe and rich enthusiasm too return to the game after 20 years is starting to taste like salt.. 👍 thanks for your consideration "the best of EQ was suppose too be you, the individuals"... end of rant, but this will probably just be ignored too

Typically people who ignore new users do so because they’ve been burnt in the past on brand-new users. Unfortunately, this Is the personal preference of the seller, and can’t be argued with, and must be respected.

That being said, do some looking around, try and hold a conversation / explain yourself to sellers, and build relationships that way. (Trust is always earned, even here, never bought) I have plenty of “buddies” from this forum who I don’t conduct business with. That all starts by researching and learning about the community. We can’t cater to everyone’s needs or wants, it’s your responsibility to adapt to it!!

Cheers man!! And if you need any FV accounts for cheap, hit me up (that’s all I sell, or I can refer you to people I know to be trustworthy here)

EDIT: Also, (been thinking about this; gotta love medical marijuana) I think the reason you made this post, is actually the exact reason that makes ECT (In my opinion) the best EQ RMT site. Yes, some sellers here are more difficult or require a certain amount of trust before a transaction, but that is what keeps ECT the safest, and most secure place to trade. Our moderators do a pretty damn good job about insta-banning known scammers on an almost day to day basis. You can check for yourself within the dispute forums, the amount of people they ban for this is actually insane. Other places won't do that, or, are not nearly as vigilant about it from what I've seen.

I'll say from my 4 years of EQ Buy / Sell / Trading career, the only place I personally felt comfortable conducting business, was here. I also remember even then, it still took a lot of work on my part. This is why I harp on new buyers / sellers that come in with the "I deserve respect" mentality. It's just not how it works on a business based entirely around trust. Cheers!! Back to my own mind... xD

Last edited:
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Well, I appreciate the feedback guys! Just a bit frustrating... I'm just starting out and having a bit of pocket money is huge.. Moreover, i dont like being a begger or pest too established players...Barely affording food and water, not saying a struggle is a issue... So, what's the best way to do some deals to establish "legitimacy"?..

Well, just realized as you're asking for items / plat on P99 (feel like i've talked about P99 a lot lately xD) I'm honestly not exactly sure. From what I know, dealing and trading on P99 is extreeeemely risky. A lot of the GMs from that server will create usernames here to try and get dudes banned (supposedly). So I can understand the caution.

Maybe someone else could include their thoughts on this?

What's the point of this site if the community just ignores its new people who join. I have made 7 conversations with active members, actively selling what im looking for...and they have all been ignored. The EQ community share has changed over the last 20 years and apparently not for the better... I start to wonder if this isn't the very reason this community isn't as large as it should/could be... My once ripe and rich enthusiasm too return to the game after 20 years is starting to taste like salt.. 👍 thanks for your consideration "the best of EQ was suppose too be you, the individuals"... end of rant, but this will probably just be ignored too
Your first problem is playing on Project 1999. It's literally the biggest cesspool of an EQ community there is.

So, I will add my thoughts as I have had numerous run ins with buyers and sellers on this forum regarding P99 blue and green servers. The miss on my side and on the individuals I buy or sell to is, the need to be educated on p99 standards. Mods/ GMS actively seek out players with specific items to ban (high end- drop trades - item with no return value trade) they even infiltrate ectunnel from time to time. There is history of p99 mods/GMS scoping ectunnel and actually landing bans from specific trades being made that they could verify who was moving it. So the strain on sharing what your selling ca being “secretive” is real on all parties.

the fact of the matter is p99 is to strict and I cannot or the previous sellers or buyers cannot release info until the last moment due to concerns of bans and loss of funds or accounts.

But… with that said. It is an amazing raid seen and leveling scene. It is toxic but it is also amazing. I would bet that all servers are similar. Meet the right people and make the right group and nothing else matters. Other then getting those old school items that no longer drop;). I hope I helped clarify my personal concerns and my personal struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back