• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Is there a way to get daybreak cash without adding a credit card or PayPal to an account (1 Viewer)

Shukiden

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Am interested in race changing but I don’t want to add a credit card to my account in case I ever want to sell it...

anyone know of a way to do that besides the monthly 500 from a krono

I'd double check with someone else here, but to the best of my knowledge, they cannot tell the difference between your paypal and someone elses.

I've always just used paypal and have yet to have any issues that something like a credit card would have, in terms of when you sell the account.

That doesn’t tie your account to steam or put a credit card on it for sales? My steam email is different from my station one. Sorry just tryin to be cautious so I don’t ruin things for a new owner if I do sell

In my experience the only possible tie is the email. However, anytime an account changes i.p. to a different location, there is a flagging process. I am quite sure it doesn't catch everything, but I have seen many times accounts banned for multiple i.p. / account switching.

It is rare although Ive seen it a few times, much more than other things at least. I use surfshark, in the past I have forgot to enable it or enabled it for the wrong location without issue. You are likely safe in that regard.

I agree with what Ctalbus said. When I was going about recovering an account at one point, I made a point of telling them to just look at the PayPal purchases and they will be able to confirm it was me the entire time. They told me they can't verify the user behind the PayPal transaction.

I agree with what Ctalbus said. When I was going about recovering an account at one point, I made a point of telling them to just look at the PayPal purchases and they will be able to confirm it was me the entire time. They told me they can't verify the user behind the PayPal transaction.

That is correct. Paypal gives you a Paypal transaction ID and I'm fairly certain that is the only thing they see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back