• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ionis' Ragefire Bazaar - Flagging, PLs, Gearing, Custom Toons, Epics etc. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FnF or Krono
Ionis' Ragefire Bazaar

About Me

---------------------
I am a long standing member of both RedGuides and ECTunnel running on 8+ years, I've been present as a respected member of the Ragefire community since 2015. All of my orders will be done discreetly and by hand, I am not a team of players mass boxing, I am one player running 6-18 toons myself, you will deal with me directly and any issues you may have with any order can be directed towards me for resolution. I give daily progress reports on the status of your order including any information you'd like. All orders are final unless there is a problem with fulfillment on my end, I am always open to discussing package deals or custom orders on anything that I can do. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need help with something or are interested in any of the below services! I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

🔥 First Month Sale Going on until the end of January!🔥
🔥 Certain services have been discounted!🔥

Flagging
---------------------

Full UF Flagging (Group) - $50 $40 or 4 Kr
Full SoD Flagging (Group) - $40 $30 or 3 Kr

All flagging will be completed within a 24-48 hour window.
I require full access to the account during the flagging process. Times can be scheduled around raids as need be though, if you need access.

Leveling
---------------------

1-56 - $30 or 3 Kr
56-85 - $100 $75 or 7 Kr
1-85 - $125 $100 or 10 Kr

All leveling will be completed within a 24-48 hour window.
I require full access to the account during the leveling process. Times can be scheduled around raids as need be though, if you need access.

AAs
---------------------
100 - $40 or 4 Kr
250 - $90 or 9 Kr
500 - $175 $150 or 15 Kr
1000 - $325 $275 or 27 Kr
Max AAs - Price Determined by Class, PM for details.

Order completion is determinant on AA amount, low-end 24-48 hours (or less), high-end 7-14 days (or less).
I require full access to the account during the AA process. Times can be scheduled around raids as need be though, if you need access.

Epics
---------------------

1.0 - Price Determined by Class, PM for details.
1.5 - $80 or 8 Kr
2.0 - $50 or 5 Kr
1.5 & 2.0 - $100 or 10 Kr
1.0, 1.5 & 2.0 - Price Determined by Class, PM for details.

Completion time is determined by camp availability and class but should be easily completed in a 24-48 hour window.
I require full access to the account during the epic process. Times can be scheduled around raids as need be though, if you need access.

Gear
---------------------
Full T9 Main Slots - $125 $100 or 10 Kr (950-1100+ HP/Mana)
Full T9 Off-Slots/Weapons - $175 $150 or 15 Kr (950-1100+ HP/Mana)
Full T9 - $200 or 20 Kr (950-1100+ HP/Mana)
Full Class Tailored Aug Set - $300 $250 or 25 Kr
Full T9 + Aug Set (UF Prog Included) - $450 $400 or 40 Kr

Completion time is determined by size of the order and camp availability, but most can be done within a week or less.
Excluding the final option, T9 and aug sets require group flagging up to Convorteum to be completed, we can set up a package deal for this if need be.
I require full access to the account during the gearing process. Times can be scheduled around raids as need be though, if you need access.

Custom Stuff

---------------------
Always open to discuss custom packages of anything above or anything else you think you may want, just PM me with the details!

Please PM me if you'd like to place an order or if you have any questions!

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A unless lack of fulfillment
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back