• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief Introduction Raid Ready Characters! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
1-90
Race
Any
Class
Any
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal F&F, Venmo, or agreed upon krono exchange.
Howdy folks long time no see!! Most of the OG;s will remember me from the old RG days. Sadly when we did the change over here I lost all my feedback as it happened during a time I completely shut out eq lol.
any of the old school folks I am sure would vouch for me beyond my current feedback rating. That being said...........
Couple buddies and I have decided to go out and do some character creation/Powerleveling on Mischief.

What are we offering?
We are offering custom fresh made characters. And we are offering powerleveling by the hour or in 4 hour blocks.

How will my character be set up?
Your character from the base $140 package will come as follows.

Level-90
AA-2500 Assigned in a proper fashion beyond Auto grant. IE we will put Stability and Agility on all tank classes first ect.
We will have you flagged for every group zone in HoT up through Sanctum.
Gear- You will be in a full set of Lucid class specific visible, full T4 class useable non-visables, and T4 Primary/Secondary where it applies.
Epic's/Epic 2.0's Will be an upcharge and the cost will vary by each separate class as well as our schedule.
Spell's All classes will have all tomes that are available in PoK as well as a full set of HoT Rk2 Spells/Discs

We will also be offering full HoT group flagging up to Sanctum. -$30

Powerleveling alone: This will be $20 for 4 hours and can be done in any tier as far as flagging goes.

I hope to see you guys soon and I am glad I am back! Look out Norrath!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Orders are cleared. We are also going to be setting up a weekly faction run. Enough faction to get a character from zero positive faction in to Kindly so you can buy all the progression locked armor, spells, and most importantly Emblems/Type 3's. This will come with 80+AA depending on the level for $35 or 3 Krono. Please note that faction will only be done over a weekend. This is not a 100% afk service unless you set up a temp password and have me pilot. You will get all the faction you need you just need to be semi-present for the tasks while we do them for you.

Back up and running again if you want to get a toon prior to pop. I have room to make up to 5 toons this weekend.
Straight Powerleveling blocks are currently unavailable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back