• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for OGEQBoss: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
User: OGEQBoss
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:
fitzgerald

Message to User:
fitzgerald

Original Post:
Seasons greetings folks! I stopped playing EQ about a month ago and have decided its times to move on from this classic game that i treasure so dearly. I am selling my 60 warrior who is emp keyed and vex thal keyed. Character comes with TOV gear (most BiS) as well as VT gear. Toon kept a low profile on the server so you're buying him with superior rep. Toon does not have epic. game time expired a few weeks ago, so if you're interested in buying it you will have to up yourself. I know that sounds bad, but I don't have anymore money to invest in this game. Like I said, this toon is 100% raid ready and has MT'd every boss in VT and ToV with 0 problems. Since I have no feedback I am willing to go first as long as you have SOME sort of feedback. SQ is set but no cc is linked to the account. I am only accepted paypal goods and services to protect both of us. I am ok with eating the fee. Asking $500 obo. PM me please if you have any questions, happy holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back