• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for kenkadrums: Scammer (1 Viewer)

15 Krono for sale. $9.50 ea

Normal trade routine, paypal F&F. I will only go first if you are Verified or have substantial positive feedback. Thanks.

WTS 36 Krono - $7.50 each [ Closed, scammed ]

Sold out, look out for a new thread maybe sometime tomorrow for more.

Edit: Sadly, it appears Krono_merchant has scammed me. Unfortunate, I probably won't bring my business back here as a result. Going to give him a few minutes to remit payment before making an actual scam accusation thread. Thus far he claims he hasn't received the krono, I have both screenshots and recorded video of the krono being sent and will upload if needed. He asked me to send the krono to "MOD REMOVED" on Phinigel, which I did. I then watched him run around EC a bit before logging out. 5 minutes later he said he logged in to check and the Krono weren't there. Mind you, this character did not come back online, granted he would have checked elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS 36 Krono - $7.50 each

MOD REMOVED

Here is the first screencap.

Server can easily be verified by the 2 other players in chat.

I'm not sure what your game is but I have notified RedBot about your attempted scam and they will investigate this further.

Re: WTS 36 Krono - $7.50 each [ Closed, scammed ]

The ingame name is -edited-. I don't have a "game. I went first on all 3 of the transactions I made, yours' was the only one upon which I did not recive an immediate payment. I have previously traded here with no issue. I don't mind cutting my losses, it's pretty clear I won't be paid for the krono. My primary concern is raising awareness for your actions.

Re: WTS 36 Krono - $7.50 each [ Closed, scammed ]

Please refrain from posting character names in the open, let the mods do our jobs

- - - Updated - - -

Send your information via report and we will deal with this, do not Drama all over the board and do not put personal information before this is handled

- - - Updated - - -

OP listed this as CLOSED, Scammed so for now I am closing this. It is being addressed and will be handled.

WTS 40 Krono - $7.50 ea

In light of the recent scamming incident I had, I've had a lot of positive encouragement from others in the community so I'm going to keep my business here for the time being. Losing 20+ Krono stings a bit, but it's the cost of doing business in this type of market I suppose.

That being said,

like before I will be offering a discount for a full package deal, at $7.00 each if you purchase all 40.

Re: WTS 40 Krono - $7.50 ea

Guys, if you see something like this:
1. cheaper price (way below the current market price)
2. only few feedback

My Advice is ALWAYS ask for krono first, if refused, then move on.
Hope just some delay, not a scammer again.

Im gana tell myself im trippn on acid,....and people did not seriously fucking send $$ befor you even talked to em... Ur fuckn killn me smalls...

I am sorry that you got scammed, but you deserved it. His post screamed scam. Lesson learned.

I bought 10 from him just fine awhile ago. I dunno why he would scam some and not others:(

Never Ever, Dammit, EVER buy in bulk from a low Feedback seller with an unbelievable deal! Greed gets ya everytime!

At least drive the bastard crazy and buy 1 at a time for all 40 at the 40 rate! Yes send him 40 payments of $7.50 and wait for delivery in between each payment!

Buy smart, if they don't have enough trade feedback or are not verified then pass or live with the loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Razkle's Mini Guide to buying shit in the Wild West that is the Bazaar

1.Are they Verified?
2.Do they have valid feedback
3.When did they join?
4.Are they a Member of the regular community?
5.Do they post in the regular board?
6.Is the deal too good to be true?

I weigh all those factors when deciding to send my money into the ether that is and hope to get some digital magic back in the process! Some dude with 50 Kronos for $6 that joined last Tuesday and has 1 Feedback would be like buying a diamond ring at 3am from some dude in the alley at the nightclub the Uber driver dropped you off at in East LA with cash, your gonna get robbed cause your an idiot!

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I am about to start a middleman service if you people keep this stupid behavior up! You don't want that, I am not cheap!

Yea maybe so, sucks for the others that got scammed

Why would someone that took a 20kr loss sell an additional 40 for an additional loss due pricing?

Common sense, use it.

I swear I am about to start a middleman service if you people keep this stupid behavior up! You don't want that, I am not cheap!

Although that isn't such a bad idea, Redbot, how hard would it be to build a site-wide escrow service like PA has? Iirc PA takes a small % for the service, everyone wins.

Although it was a mistake on my part for going first to a low feedback user, he was not banned for his dispute with o another user couple of days ago and seemed trustworthy. I will be more cautious next time.

Just buy from someone like me.. high feedback 24/7 availability and never a scam to be worried about. We charge market rates and its a sure thing. Redbot stop allowing new sellers of krono, its too easy to scam people and you have plenty of sellers here established to keep the community happy!

Not allowing new sellers is ludicrous, there's plenty of new people who sell for fair value "under market price." Although this guy had scam written all over it I've bought krono from people selling for fair prices without feedback a couple times. This guy obviously was trying to make out on a big deal before jetting. I just don't understand how he's not banned yet.

Escrow service is RISKY as can be, if some dude sends the middle man 10 kronos and some other dude sends the middle man $75+fees the middle man hands off the Kronos and the cash to the opposite party, then the evil shithead that sent the cash does a chargeback and the middle man gets screwed! If not for that little gem I would do middleman services in a heartbeat.

Raz, isn't that why there is an X-day processing time? Iirc PA holds the money for 3 (?) days...

Otherwise there simply wouldn't be financial services of any kind.

Simple solution is to make this a subscription only website. Anyone not willing to spend $10 to keep this community safe and show appreciation for the platform nine times out of ten is either: A. Scammer or plans to Scam at somepoint B. Cheapskate C. Greedy D. Not Serious Buyer Or Seller

That's a stupid mentality too saying someone deserves to get scammed if they fall for something. I'd love to see those running this platform carry on my dead serious discussion I started with them about a month ago for making this a pay to use verified website. It's not about you guys "needing" the money, we should all be working together to put scammers out of business, and improve this website overtime. There's way too many people getting scammed, and I don't see enough people outside of my self standing up for people and speaking out. This is a great place, but there's a glaring mistake with the way people are allowed to become members here without verification or coming back right after a ban from scamming. Sorry you got scammed brother chances are the guy is an ugly person irl and doesn't like their life much if they have to take advantage of people like that.

User: kenkadrums
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:
In light of the recent scamming incident I had, I've had a lot of positive encouragement from others in the community so I'm going to keep my business here for the time being. Losing 20+ Krono stings a bit, but it's the cost of doing business in this type of market I suppose.

That being said,

like before I will be offering a discount for a full package deal, at $7.00 each if you purchase all 40.

Lol does that mean we had two scammers facing off with each other when he had the drama with krono_merchant? Too funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Well not funny for the person who caught this scam. Sorry that was a little insensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back