• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for gkftw: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Ryuuko

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS 85 Ranger, 32k unbuff. 4.6k AC, 6k AAS!

Account Type: US
Server: Zek
Transfer Available: Yes
Race: Human
Level: 85
Account Active: Yes
Screenshot: PM me for magelo.
Alternate Character(s): List Information on Any Extra Characters.
Original Owner: Yes
Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
CD Key Available: No
Amount: 700.

Level 85 Ranger, 32k HP unbuffed. 4.6k AC unbuffed, best on server in AC for rangers.

6k AA's, yes 6k. Has every flag, very well equipped many clickies, etc.

PM me, we will talk. I'm open to trade + cash, or trades, whatever. Just hit me up

Re: WTS 85 Ranger, 32k unbuff. 4.6k AC, 6k AAS!

Good old Zek, I use to miss playing EQ so much, but combining all 4 pvp servers sucked >.<

I miss good old Sullon Zek

No PvP but the new 51/50 server has a very high population and everyone is still within 10-20 lvls of each other. Avg of 200 people in pok at any time this weekend. I'm sure it will dwindle soon but It is alot of fun with all the new competition. PoV Dragon was just killed yesterday, there are lots achievements to get yet.

hmm might have to redownload the game and try it out, when did the server come out?

Last edited:

Know of any high end raiding guilds other then Tranquility/Addiction? They are pretty full, got a 65 enchanter I want to start raiding with.

WTB Shaman

Hey, if anyone still reads this area. I'm looking to buy an 85 Shaman, no big needs or anything, but must have 2.0. I'd like a decent amount of AA's and void progression is a +++

PM me with magelo and price. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back