• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

I will play when you cannot. 10/hr * Open Slot * (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must have reputation
** Now Open - TAKING ORDERS FOR TOMORROW *

Hello EC Tunnel.

I own a small business and times are tough currently. ( I sell LED lighting and COVID has drastically affected my market )

Book me for Kunark! I will level your main and alts!

Save that work PTO, dont miss out on the leveling pack, I will keep you in the herd!

The price will be $10.00/hour of leveling. Not per 1hr played. This means you will not spend money while I look for a group.

RATE : $10.00/hour played getting XP.

** I have 12 years of positive rep on EpicNPC (aka MarkeeDragon) , and will continue to be the same positive member of this community here **

Please message me if you are interested.

**Now Open**
UPDATED 9/11 - OPEN SLOT -

50-60 done
51-60 done
55-60 done
55-60 done

Open slots, get your XP, get your loots, get your rare spawns.

Thank you,

JudgeDreddMD

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% refund if any account issues.
Last edited:
I've been looking to do this for a while, asked many PLers if they would do it for me, nobody does this. I need it badly on one of my chars that I simply do not have the time to level. However, I grouped yesterday for like 5 hours I ended up getting a level, Its super slow, I just don't have the time.

-I approve this method and the seller.

I've been looking to do this for a while, asked many PLers if they would do it for me, nobody does this. I need it badly on one of my chars that I simply do not have the time to level. However, I grouped yesterday for like 5 hours I ended up getting a level, Its super slow, I just don't have the time.

-I approve this method and the seller.

I appreciate the support. If you ever need anything please let me know. My play times for you can be very flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back