• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

I need a admin to message me ASAP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqbuff33

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
EVERYONE beware of this scammer, Hes using two dif login names to do business with people and having people them send items, plat and money to other people. Then is taking the item while scamming two people out of it. PLEASE READ I have so much proof, i will be taking it up with the admins of baz.

As eqbuff says, we were both scammed. Thunderfury had me send $370 from my paypal to eqbuffs paypal address. Once eqbuffs received the funds, he had thought thunderfury sent them, so he gave him the corresponding items/plat. Thunderfury thinks he can be sneaky and clever and get away with robbing people of their hard earned money, he is wrong.

In this case, he screwed 2 people over at once. All I know is I want my $370 back, and I've advised my bank and paypal to refund the money. Once I receive my money back, eqbuff is going to be out all the items he gave to this scammer Thunderfury. It's terrible.

Im incredibly confused right now.

" Thunderfury had me send $370 from my paypal to eqbuffs paypal address. "

Can you please explain what this means? why would I do this?

"Once eqbuffs received the funds, he had thought thunderfury sent them, so he gave him the corresponding items/plat." So you sent money to eqbuffs, and eqbuffs supposedly gave someone items? did you do this deal on skype? What is the name of the profile? My profilename on skype is Saur_gaming and it is the ONLY one I use. I have confirmed my identity with the admins on this forum so they know who I am in real life.

I assure you I had nothing to do with this. Please post the logs of your conversation on skype preceeding this transaction and the paypal email that you sent funds to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back