• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Project 1999 (Green) Huge Inventory of Items Available!! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Discord, if we cant talk we cant deal.
I have a huge inventory of items and Plat on P99. I have one of every character fully end game geared with inventory of replaced/ upgraded gears held.
Ran into a small financial situation and ready to move some inventory! Lets help each other! I prefer dealing items over raw plat if possible.
Have Mid LVL Toons, Epic 60 Toons I have a few I can part with - Ask

1. Please send me a DM/ PM with a list of items you are seeking.
2. I will let you know if I have the requested item/ items available or suggest a comparable item if held.
3. Once we both know what's on the table we can negotiate. I am fairly flexible not going to bust balls.
4. Value ballpark is $5-$15 / 1kpp, It really all depends on what your looking for I may throw in some freebees too.
5. As always the bigger the deal we can broker/ negotiate the greater discount I will provide!

I will be checking back often and will keep this post available tell my financial hardship is released!

Thank you,

Refund Policy
🛎️ 24 Hours but must be reasonable
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back