• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

HOT Christmas Sale! TBM 105 Dual accounts! Limited Supply! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just in time for Christmas and or EoK for those who want options!

I have 4 account, just 4 that have TBM expansion on them and 2x level 105 toons on each acount. Most have some TBM gear.

These accounts are CLEAN, no secret set, no email confirmed! They have the Broken Mirror expansion on them. Most have no AAs or Autogrant AAs. But most are none for tailored fast AA grinding. Perfect for that open FTP box you always wanted or even popping eok on them and own Norath! They are months old so are completely transferable to any server.

I have the following 4 accounts, 1st come 1st served! When these are gone I prolly wont do more. I was going to do a bunch of dual accounts but it is too much hassle trying to guess what people want as the 2nd...

If you buy 3 of these accounts I will take off $50!

For a little bit more I will even work out a deal where you put EoK on the account and I will get 1 or both toons all the combat AAs! (basically all except Tradeskills) Cheap...

Account 1 $150.00
Code:
105 Warrior - Male Human -  - with Drunkard Stein and full Crypt Hunter Plate set
105 Shadowknight - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and missing 1 piece of Crypt hunter (legs)

Account 2 $150.00
Code:
105 Warrior - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and full Crypt Hunter Plate set
105 Shadowknight - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and all but missing 1 piece of Crypt hunter (helm)

Account 3 $150.00
Code:
105 Cleric - Female Wood Elf - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear
105 Druid - Female Human  - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear

Account 4 $150.00
Code:
105 Enchanter - Female Human  - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear
105 Bard - Male Wood Elf - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear

Last edited:
Just in time for Christmas and or EoK for those who want options!

I have 4 account, just 4 that have TBM expansion on them and 2x level 105 toons on each acount. Most have some TBM gear.

These accounts are CLEAN, no secret set, no email confirmed! They have the Broken Mirror expansion on them. Most have no AAs or Autogrant AAs. But most are none for tailored fast AA grinding. Perfect for that open FTP box you always wanted or even popping eok on them and own Norath! They are months old so are completely transferable to any server.

I have the following 4 accounts, 1st come 1st served! When these are gone I prolly wont do more. I was going to do a bunch of dual accounts but it is too much hassle trying to guess what people want as the 2nd...

If you buy 3 of these accounts I will take off $50!

For a little bit more I will even work out a deal where you put EoK on the account and I will get 1 or both toons all the combat AAs! (basically all except Tradeskills) Cheap...

Account 1 $150.00
Code:
105 Warrior - Male Human -  - with Drunkard Stein and full Crypt Hunter Plate set
105 Shadowknight - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and missing 1 piece of Crypt hunter (legs)

Account 2 $150.00
Code:
105 Warrior - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and full Crypt Hunter Plate set
105 Shadowknight - Male Iksar - with Drunkard Stein and all but missing 1 piece of Crypt hunter (helm)

Account 3 $150.00
Code:
105 Cleric - Female Wood Elf - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear
105 Druid - Female Human  - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear

Account 4 $150.00
Code:
105 Enchanter - Female Human  - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear
105 Bard - Male Wood Elf - with Drunkard Stein - mixed TBM gear

Still have the enchanter / bard? If so what server are they on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back