• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Haven't received Krono (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Mega Man
When did the issue occur?
10/28/23
Link to transaction thread
Seller seems to have deleted the thread, can provide Thread name from Messages.
Value of property in dispute
Recently made a purchase for 10 Krono from @Mega Man

Sent payment via paypal on 10/28/23. Had some issues with paypal because it was processed as an echeck. the process took some time so i wasn't overly concerned. However the payment has cleared and I have no heard anything from the seller since 10/30/23. It is now 11/7/23. I've waited this long because I understand people have lives outside of Everquest, but at this point its become ridiculous.
I can provide screenshot of the entire conversation as well. as screen shots of payments.

I can check and see if it cleared yet. He sent me an E check type payment which means it does not clear immediately. I had waited for a while for it to hit and it never did. It stated it would hit in November.

I don't use this site often. I am very busy and don't always have time to check and see if a payment has cleared yet because I've never been sent an E check before. I am used to taking a payment then giving out krono. If I was slow to keep asking about the payment I'm sorry about that but It's not easy to remember that I have something pending and to check it every day.

Last edited:
As far as " Seller seems to have deleted the thread, can provide Thread name from Messages."

I certainly did not delete any thread I just have life going on and an e check Ive been waiting to clear for over a week is something I would easily forget.

Last edited:
I just read our thread according to it you say that the payment just cleared 4 days ago which I have not been online since I also see it has cleared and am sending the krono over now. :)
☺️

I just threw over the krono to your in game guy. I never seen an e check payment and it said clears in November I didn't want to send krono and have the check cancel on me. As for opening a ticket to get my attention I would do the same thing because I am not on here a lot.

Take care now sorry for the waiting period

Not a problem @Mega Man. Didn't want to seem like an a**hole disputing it. Also why I stated at the beginning I know everyone has a life, but after not hearing anything I felt like I needed to reach out further. I did receive the krono :) thank you. As for the original posting i searched all over and couldn't find it so that's why I put that. I appreciate you reaching out on here. I will also still leave positive feedback. As I said, didn't file this dispute to be a dick.

Thanks again.

Not a problem @Mega Man. Didn't want to seem like an a**hole disputing it. Also why I stated at the beginning I know everyone has a life, but after not hearing anything I felt like I needed to reach out further. I did receive the krono :) thank you. As for the original posting i searched all over and couldn't find it so that's why I put that. I appreciate you reaching out on here. I will also still leave positive feedback. As I said, didn't file this dispute to be a dick.

Thanks again.
Thank you as well sorry about the confusion Cha0s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back