• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief GoD Open Berserker (or any class) PL Spots Open on 30 March 2022 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Premium. Verified. Account older than 6 months.
Edit: 1 Spot still remaining as of Wednesday, 30 March at 9:32am ET.

First things first, I'm not a professional Powerleveler. I usually stick to leveling my 6 box crew and selling. I'm casual. With that said, I'll be doing the Gates leveling crawl starting on open (5pm EST 30 March) and I'll have 3-4 spots in group to take on those who are looking for a newly leveled character. Whether it's a berserker, or any other class - you can hit me up.

Time table? By Saturday at 5pm EST (72 hours) your character will be level 65 (probably well before, but giving myself a cushion to get the job done in time.)

Gear you will get: Whatever group gear drops in the area of your class. It's Mischief. Just spend the pennies to grab a nice set of elemental.

Restrictions:

• I will only be level characters that I can log in on my NUCs. I can't guarantee I will be available during the same period you will be available. Login and temporary password required for use starting at 4pm Eastern Time on Wednesday 30 March.
  • United States based accounts only. VPN will be used as added security.
Price: 8KR per spot.

Refund Policy
🛎️ If your character is not 65 by 5pm Eastern Time on Saturday, April 2nd, you will receive a full refund.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back