• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek Geared 60 Epic Accounts on Teek - Warrior & Wizard Left - BOC, Camii's, and more (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar, Dark Elf, Ogre
Class
Multiple
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 F&F
These are my personal accounts. I play, like completing epics or min maxing for a period of time and then quit to play other games. Game market is pretty stagnant but just bored of EQ already again. Pretty much every account has an epic and close to max CoV with the exception of the warrior.

I'll start with the best and work my way down:

-60 Monk - SOLD

-60 Warrior - Doesn't have epic but has Blade of Carnage and Jaelen's Katana, Helmet of Rallos Zek, Cobalt Legs, Camii's Bracer of Vigor, Belt of Dwarf Slaying, Gauntlets of Dragon Slaying, Cobalt Bracer, Tower set, fungi tunic, both trunks, 2500 DBC

Asking $250, again with the BoC, Jaelen's Katana, Helmet, Camii's, Belt and Gauntlets is around 15 KR alone. That doesn't include the trunks, DBC, leveling and rest of gear.

-60 Cleric - SOLD

-60 Shaman - SOLD

-60 Mage Account 1 - SOLD

-60 Mage Account 2 - SOLD

-60 Wizard - SOLD

I have the only email access and have high feedback on here. SQ is set for most of these but I've never had a problem and a clean seller. All accounts have the Nro travel and majority have the Kedge port. No suspensions or anything on any account. Will ignore non reasonable offers and can always resort to off loading gear and selling accounts without the high value items.

Refund Policy
🛎️ If you can show I am at blame.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back