1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

FV HoT T4 Flags and Cheap Plat

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Monklypowah, Oct 28, 2011.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Monklypowah

Monklypowah New Member

0   0   0

Firiona Vie Server

I am selling HoT progression flagging as a whole or in individual tasks. And yes I sell a little plat too :) The prices are as follows. Please send me a message here. I have a regular job so sorry if the times seem a little slow. This is a hobby not a career :)

Platinum $5 per 100k

Complete HoT T4 Flags $50. Must be level 75 or above.

Individual HoT Progression missions $15 for The Illuminating Truth, An Offering of Thule, Catastrophic Power, Miragul's Vendetta

All other individual HoT Progression $10

Please allow 2-4 days for completion for complete flagging. Individual missions are usually done much faster.

Refer A Friend Account powerleveling 51-75 $30, which makes you eligible for HoT flag.

I ONLY use maps on MQ in the process. No zone warping etc. No AFK powerleveling.

Thanks for checking this out. ---- Monklypowah