• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

FV 110 TBL Group for Sale - SK/WIZx2/ENC/CLR/SHM (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vr10

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
SK, WIZ x2, CLR, ENC, SHM
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hey guys,

So I had created a secondary box group on Firiona Vie only to realize I was too lazy to maintain it. I've got a new job coming up and my free time isn't what it has been for the past few months. Rather than let the accounts rot, I'm looking to recuperate some of the time/money investment I put into their creation. I'm willing to sell the accounts as a group or piecemeal.

All accounts were created within the past few months using Krono. CC wasn't used for monthly sub but was used to purchase TBL. I had invested the most time into the SK, followed by the CLR/SHM, then the DPS.

All accounts are currently Silver status. All accounts have TBL. Characters have never grouped or guilded with anyone outside of myself, and as such have no reputation on the server.

The gear isn't that great on the chars other than the SK, and is mostly T1 TBL stuff or other junk. Please do not buy these guys for the gear. That being said, it's a good leg up to fill in some group spots for TBL/boxing or whatever else it is you want to do.

Group:

110 Shadowknight $175 USD - Male Ogre - 22.8k AA - 8/8 T3 TBL crafted gear, with some various GMM non-visibles/weapons, has mostly all of the TBL Ifirit augs and some various other type 7 augs done

110 Shaman $150 USD - Female Iksar - 19.8k AA - 8/8 T1 TBL gear, with mostly 105 gear in the rest of the slots

110 Cleric $150 USD - Male Halfling - 19.3k AA - 8/8 T1/2 TBL gear, and some misc 100+ stuff

110 Enchanter - $100 USD - Female Dark Elf - 16.5k AA - 5/8 T1/2 TBL gear, three GMM items, rest is 105-106 stuff

110 Wizard 1 $100 USD - Female Drakkin - 13.6k AA 6/8 T1 TBL gear, with some other pretty bad gear not worth mentioning

110 Wizard 2 $100 USD - Female Drakkin - 13.1k AA 7/8 T1 TBL gear, with the same lower level junk filling in the rest

I'm not offering anything else other than these chars, please don't reach out to me about other possibilities or services. I really don't want to make an ongoing thing out of this.

For more specifics about the gear please reach out to me, but like I said other than the SK the value is mostly in the chars not the gear on them.

All purchases will be done via Paypal F&F only

See you all in game!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back