• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Fully Time Geared Ranger - Agnarr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Level
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Selling my time geared ranger on agnarr. A lot of time has been invested in this amazing ranger. To start has best in slot weps (timespinner and timeweaver hammer) both weps have the +damage augs as well, truly the best wep duo on server. Time Bow, Quarm wrist, and many many more absolutely amazing pieces, clickies such as p5 bertox cloak.. there is just too much to list... bard speed mount , many other LDoN augs , every time wep bagged.

Asking $375.00. Ranger is more than worth it for the time invested. Feel free to ask anymore questions, thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Satisfaction Guaranteed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back