• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mischief Thornblade FS: 60 Warrior (Naked), 2 x 25% XP Pots, DB Cash, Subbed until 3/11 - $50/5kr - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Premium/Verified buyer
Sold to @ahhz316

This was my second account that I wanted to get setup to box. As with my Rangerbox that I sold here a few days ago, I found out that I just don't like to box.

I am the second owner of this account; the original creator is a verified/premium long standing member of these forums who levels characters into the 40s and sells them. This character is currently on Thornblade but both the account and character are past the 30-day mark so you can easily transfer. And the account has some daybreak cash on it to help fund that move if you wish it. If you transfer it to Mischief, just create a character there with the same name the Warrior currently has and you get a free name change in the process.

Character is currently naked except for some bags and what not. Does have two of the 25% XP Pots.

$50 via FnF PayPal or 5kr

Warrior.png

Refund Policy
🛎️ If something should happen to the account, I will work directly with the buyer to resolve it. My personal email account will also be given so I can quickly respond to any issues.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back