• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

For Sale - Skyshrine Armor | Epic MQ's | HoT Symbols | Other Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Since Velious launched, i've accumulated quite a few pieces for MQ's. Everything is negotiable. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. I am on Ragefire Server.

I am now verified! Safe deals all around

Skyshrine MQ's (You must be max faction and bring your own gems

Full Set: 5 Krono
BP: 3 Krono
Legs: 2 Krono
Rest (ea): 15kpp
Gems: I wont be supplying gems, as i cant both do them and the armor. So you need your own gems!

I got bits and pieces of all sets (except Shadowknight, Mage and Necro). PM me if you want specifics. Bellow is completed sets ready for hand-in. Your own gems and max faction is required. A completed set is 7 items (minus 1 bracer)

• Shaman - Full Set Available

--------------------------------------------

Epic MQ's

• Chardok Pipe - 1 Krono
  • Manisi Herb - 1 Krono
  • Water Staff - 2 Krono
  • Earth Staff - 3 Krono
  • Backbone - 2 krono
  • Wiz Staff (Phinny) - 2 Krono
  • Crown of Elemental Mastery - 2 Krono
  • Elemental Binder - 1 Krono

Halls of Testing Symbols and Orbs - You need your own Tears.

• Silver - 2 Krono
  • Serrated - 2 Krono
  • Emerald - 1 Krono
  • Platinum - 1 Krono
  • Ruby - 1 Krono
  • Poison - 1 Krono
  • Black - 1 Krono
  • Flame Kissed - 1 Krono
  • White - 1 Krono
  • Glowing Orb - 1 Krono
  • Sickly Orb - 1 Krono

The Odd Items and other mentions (Everything is OBO)

Want to Buy

Warrior Epic MQ - Clay Ball

Last edited:
Updated the list with more complete sets. There's a sale on a complete cleric set right now.

Wont reserve - First come, first serve

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the thread with current MQ's available and some new items to the misc items list.

Toss me a PM and we can work out a deal on anything i have for sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the list with items and Symbols are now on sale. 1 Krono each (except Serrated, that's 2 krono). Buy 3 and get one for half off.

Happy doing business with you, Lovehandle

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the thread.

Demand is high, so i am closing down requests for now. I will still be getting sets regularly, but i will update this thread when i have them available.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated Setlist and items for sale

Going on a summer vacation!

I wont be on much. So i will be finishing the the last few orders and then take a break to spend it with family etc

HOWEVER!!

I will probably be doing some random farming once in awhile, so, as stated before, i will be updating the thread as/if i get any complete sets aside the ones i already have. I will also have a fire-sale on current sets. Only 6 krono for the current available sets. First come first serve.

Alright - I am back (more or less) from vacation and ready for more farming.

All prices have dropped. Now its only 5 Krono for a complete Sky Shrine Set, ofcourse deals can be made if you buy more than 1 set.

Also i dropped the pricetag on the miscellaneous items. Feel free to toss me a PM with offers on any of the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back