• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Fishie798 is a scammer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if someones ever used a CC on an account they can get it back. You can delete payment info so its easy to disguise. Only buy acc's from verified sellers who sell non CC accounts if you want no risk.

This is when you send in your proof of sale and get the account banned lol. granted its not linked to any other of your accounts

Was he the original account holder? Did he have the original CC and all the info?

Have you actually got any proof that it was actually him before you posted all his personal details not once but twice on here?

How do you know the account got banned without the password?

Daybreak does not notify you of account action if you aren't the original owner and I'm assuming your e-mail wasn't the one on record if they even sent an e-mail (Which they don't a lot of the time now)

if you try to log in, even if the account password is changed, would you get a banned message with the wrong password?

If so fair enough OP could be right, if it says invalid password I dont get how you could say its been banned unless you still have access and really its been banned and he hasnt tried to steal it back?

Invalid password will give you an "Invalid Password" response where as a correct password typed in for a banned account receives a "This account has been banned."

You can delete current CC info off an account but you can't delete purchase history. Can always check that up to 2 years back to see if a CC had ever been used for any kind of purchases. The first thing I do after receiving an account is add my CC and make a purchase which locks it up, assuming of course a prior purchase with a CC has never been made.

Or he was lying about the account getting banned, post-account recall.

Either way, when people start lying or stretching the truth, I start to question their original claim.

Or he was lying about the account getting banned, post-account recall.

Either way, when people start lying or stretching the truth, I start to question their original claim.

Me too which is why I think it's not right he has just come on here with no proof labelled this person a scammer then posted his personal information on an OPEN forum.

Sadly no mod or anyone has said anything to this claim , so as a former mod here , please if you have any valid proof or information that he stole the account back pm it to [MENTION=5114]Redbot[/MENTION] or [MENTION=82944]Maskoi[/MENTION] or myself and I will get it to the appropriate person but if not please do not continue posting anything defamating anyone?s character without a valid claim

I for one will verify if a account is banned from a rtm transaction the person purchasing will not be notified about the ban there for if the account had the password changed the only notification that will be seen is a invalid password , I for one am interested on how it is known the account is banned because you will have to

A. Be the original owner and have the information to the account

B. Stated false information because maybe you tried to take your original account you traded back and he has secured it or moved the character off the account and you feel rooked because it was a bad idea to trade

C still have the account and just pissed you feel rooked either way please provide proof

lol these posts and your reactions to them and the conclusions people draw...

There is more detail than what I gave out in initial post.

I know the account is banned because Daybreak told me in email correspondence back and forth with them that they are banning the account. So I think that is pretty conclusive that the account got banned.

The owner of the account (Fishie798) gave me the secret question and the CC info to the account when we originally traded. At the time he told me he was the original account owner. I reached out to him after I couldn't log into the account (PW changed without me being notified, so he must have petitioned with CC info) and he made up a bunch of lies and excuses, pretty easy to tell he scammed me.

Fishy798 is unverified with zero feedback. The deal he gave you is probably too good and you fell for it.

Cool post.

It was a trade for a character on Agnarr for a character on Phinny, neither of which characters were amazingly geared, so nice guess.

Look everyone responding to this thread, I posted this in order to try to help anyone that would be potentially scammed by this person again. I was dealing with this for multiple days with both Daybreak and Fishie before I decided to post.

Feel free to not engage in posting or reading my thread if you don't feel like I am telling the truth, for some reason I can't understand.

I know the account is banned because Daybreak told me in email correspondence back and forth with them that they are banning the account. So I think that is pretty conclusive that the account got banned.

Unless you provide a screenshot of Daybreak correspondence then you are legitimately a liar. Daybreak has a strict policy to never disclose account action being taken against an account you weren't the OO of, especially if you are a self-confessed RMT'er lol.

Regardless of whether or not you got scammed, you don't gotta lie to kick it.

That was posted over 2 months ago... and not any character involved in the trade.

Unless you provide a screenshot of Daybreak correspondence then you are legitimately a liar. Daybreak has a strict policy to never disclose account action being taken against an account you weren't the OO of, especially if you are a self-confessed RMT'er lol.

Regardless of whether or not you got scammed, you don't gotta lie to kick it.

Wow, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and don't mind letting people know it. They straight up told me via the ticket correspondence with them that the account is banned. "It looks like the account is not secure and has been shared or sold many times. As a result, the account has been banned and cannot be recovered."

Anyway, this is my last edit/post, because dealing with ignorant people like you is quite aggravating. I regret even trying to help people by letting them know this guy is a scammer.

The bottom line is don’t buy or trade accounts with unverified people with zero feedbacks. If you do, this is the risk you are willing to accept. If Fishie was verified with a good feedback, then this would have been news, but telling us you have been scammed by an unverified person with no feedback, so what’s new?

Last edited:
Anyway, this is my last edit/post, because dealing with ignorant people like you is quite aggravating. I regret even trying to help people by letting them know this guy is a scammer.

You haven't helped anyone? You've come on here accused someone of stealing something with no proof and when you've been pulled up you've been inconsistent and in some cases have learned information which normal Daybreak do not provide unless you are the original account holder... if we're wrong provide us with a screenshot?

You look more guilty and liar by just trying to ignore the issue when you get pulled up.

Until you have proof take his information off your posts, you have no right to just post up peoples personal information just because you're annoyed.

You haven't helped anyone? You've come on here accused someone of stealing something with no proof and when you've been pulled up you've been inconsistent and in some cases have learned information which normal Daybreak do not provide unless you are the original account holder... if we're wrong provide us with a screenshot?

You look more guilty and liar by just trying to ignore the issue when you get pulled up.

Until you have proof take his information off your posts, you have no right to just post up peoples personal information just because you're annoyed.

Sorry but have to respond to this ignorance.

I didn't accuse him, I know he did, I talked with him, he went away, he scammed me, account is gone after he tried to take back info and log back in while I was playing, after I contacted Daybreak with sec question and CC info, and numerous exchanges with Daybreak.

How am I inconsistent? Enlighten me please.

It's funny you keep saying Daybreak doesn't tell people that they ban accounts. I quoted the exact response from Daybreak above. I'll gladly forward my email correspondence with Daybreak to Redguides, and he can proof you are stupid wrong if he wants to waste his time doing so. lol I look more guilty? Of what exactly. Wow the intelligence level here is mind boggling.

Yes I did help people, by letting them know not to deal with Fishie798.

Just as an FYI you are not supposed to list his real name and email (outside) of this site. Just a small amount of info about what happened and the rest to a dev which will then follow up and post a rundown about all information needed to be released. Most understand were you are coming from, it is more about how you are releasing the info. Again im not going off on anyone in this thread, just informing.

Sorry but have to respond to this ignorance.

I didn't accuse him, I know he did, I talked with him, he went away, he scammed me, account is gone after he tried to take back info and log back in while I was playing, after I contacted Daybreak with sec question and CC info, and numerous exchanges with Daybreak.

How am I inconsistent? Enlighten me please.

It's funny you keep saying Daybreak doesn't tell people that they ban accounts. I quoted the exact response from Daybreak above. I'll gladly forward my email correspondence with Daybreak to Redguides, and he can proof you are stupid wrong if he wants to waste his time doing so. lol I look more guilty? Of what exactly. Wow the intelligence level here is mind boggling.

Funny usually people who insult others have less of a legitimate argument to make, so they resort to insults. At the end of the day nobody here needs your help dealing with unverified, low feedback members because most wouldn't do it in the first place it's called common sense.... and you question my intelligence?

You get pulled up you just insult people... and you wonder why people think it all sounds a bit fishy? :D I think you shouldn't be posting personal information without confirmation and it seems others agree. Thanks for saving the Redguides community though with your insightful informative posts and all the while telling us we're the stupid ones... I'll again refer to the last sentence in my first paragraph...

Have a good day. If you did get scammed I'm sure Redbot etc will help you out when you provide some real evidence.

I've also received an email from DBG in the past saying they were banning the account (after OO issued a chargeback on the account I bought.)

These morons don't think before they act and just end up getting every one involved banned.

Not sure how the fish dude benefitted from this scenario ...

..... At the end of the day nobody here needs your help dealing with unverified, low feedback members because most wouldn't do it in the first place it's called common sense.... and you question my intelligence?

Just wanted to point out the infinite lol's of a unverified, low feedback member telling someone its common sense to not deal with said members.

My thoughts responding to the original post...

If you walk down a dark alley in an unfamiliar, shady neighborhood by yourself in the middle of the night with no justifiable reason and get mugged, there is no need to run out and tell everyone you’ve been mugged because you will get no sympathy. Most people would not take that route. And for those who like to take chances, your warning will fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back