• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Question Fake Feedback (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I've received negative feedback from the member Sinikal who I've never made any transactions with. He hit me with it earlier this morning. I've sent him a PM asking WTF but I'm thinking it's just an idiot troll. If there's no proof of me and him ever having any transactions can the negative feedback be removed from my score?

His accusation was that you somehow got him banned from something? You need to forward the PMs from him to myself or REdbot so we can straighten this out...

I assume it is a p99 issue but I do not want to assume.....

The only PM ever sent between me or him was the one that I sent to him today after I saw he gave me negative feedback. He hasn't replied to my PM asking him why he gave me feedback at all, considering we've never made any transactions together.

No? Please enlighten me then. If so then it must have been years ago from P99 and the PM's have long since been deleted. I'd like to see him prove how it was me. He should have my paypal info as well then, yea? Makes absolutely zero sense for him to give me negative feedback now after all this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Re: Banned?

Quote Originally Posted by JayPlat5000
Why would you give me negative feedback when I've never done any transactions with you. WTF is your deal, is this some kind of troll or something?

What he just sent me - Relax buddy, I clicked the wrong profile. I've replied to Red saying it was an accident. Sorry man, have a good day.

Actually Jayplat I have your IM-and paypal info because we've made transactions together.

I've asked Red to remove the feedback because I dont need the Drama. But I ended up banned...soo, there is that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back