• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Error (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Doingbigthings
My apologizes, I'm still learning this website, I was never able to trade with this person and had a bad experience.

10 to 15 minutes, once again, I was never able to trade with the rude person. Nothing was exchanged. Furthermore stated an accident

The problem is that I made a mistake once again. I was trying to block the user. I once again am learning this place and stated that it was a mistake. Upon asking for help I encountered more rudness with a splash of sarcasm. I tried to resolve this yesterday but alas here we still are.

You would like to have the negative feedback you posted on another members account removed?
You may do that yourself by clicking on the feedback and then the trash icon.

You also do not have any negative feedback on your account if that is what you are attempting to redact. You are 0-0-0 currently.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back