• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report EQBoss just stole my account. (1 Viewer)

Tealeafs

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
EQBoss
When did the issue occur?
5-10-2019
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/sk-for-sale.450789/
Value of property in dispute
>500
Whoever the original user of EQboss is needs to be completely banned from this site. Once he sold the account to me he continually kept pestering me to use the account for his needs.
He then decided to take the final move of hacking my account back to his name and changing back the password.

I believe his name is Chris Ramirez
Email address is [email protected]

Whatever you do, NEVER do business or send money to this guy.

He has a sk I can’t remember if its xegony or bristlebane but was a annoying ass sk in general chat starting with a s. Cant remember but he is on one of those servers I’m sorry if I can figure it out I’ll let you know his sk name

Thanks. This guy needs to be banned from EQ. He sold me an SK - Deathnight - on Bristlebane. I ramped up the gear on that toon.
I have sent support note to Daybreak. I realize they supposedly frown on account sales, but this guy needs to be banned or he will continue to do this thieving crap.

Any EQ admins out there, please help with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back