• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) EQ toons Fire Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huseng

BANNED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Beast.jpgMonk.jpgMage.jpgWizard.jpgEnchanter.jpgRanger.jpgKnight.jpg
1ST account comes with the Ranger $50 obo TDS range, Palladin $50 obo TDS weapon and Enchanter $150 obo TDS primary 12361aa you will not need to work on a single aug on the enchanter he is loaded you will not need to farm power sources for a year. I will do for $220 obo. 2ND account comes with the Mage $100 obo TDS primary TDS robe epic 2.0. 16743aa's 105 unspent. you will not need to work on a single aug on the mage he is loaded you will not need to farm power sources for a year. and the Wizard I'll do $130 obo. 4th account comes with a Beastlord $125 obo 10556aa Cotf tier 2 weapons and a Monk $50 obo TDS weapon. I will do for $150 obo account comes with all the vet rewards. I'm willing to sell them separately but you do have to pay for the transfer. PM me here I have my inbox clear now thank you very much people. I quit eq months ago. I like my life now. I have no plans of going back. It was a easy decision for me to quit. Spending more and more time with the girl of my dreams and honestly I feel like were soulmates MMO's and my Obsessive Compulsive Behavior towards them had to be a thing of the past.

Attachments

• Proof.PNG
    Proof.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I dunno how man lol. Sides hes a Ranger nobody cares. But hey another one down another down another one bites the dust hey! Shammy account sold. Proof2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back