• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) END GAME TOON - SK/WAR PERSONA - MAXXED ARTISANS PRISE - VANQUISHER AUGS - LIFETIME ACCOUNT - ALL KINDS OF GOODIES

Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Messages
127
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Level
130/130
Race
Ogre
Class
SK/War
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified w/ Feedback
Hey guys I'm listing my Shadow Knight / Warrior toon for sale.

Maxxed out SK and Warrior READY TO ROLL

- LIFE TIME ACCOUNT (CANT BE BOUGHT ANYMORE SUPER RARE)
- Max Heroic AA
- ToL, Nos, LS VANQUISHERS (close to tob/sor vanq *hes been an alt*
- Max AA BOTH TOONS
- Maxxed Artisans Prise
- All kinds of ornaments
- Both toons have Epic

$1,400

This is not a fly by night toon, he is ready to roll. I will entertain reasonably offers, but not stupid ones. Any questions let me know, if you ask, he probably has it.
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ None after info is given

Attachments

  • 1790814590366.png
    1790814590366.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top