• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire Dredxzer Miscommunication (1 Viewer)

darron15

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This guy screws me on a deal and then posts Bad FB about me LOL, He costs me 25.00 to xfer an acct and then just ignores me for a few days, then while he is purchasing a ton of accts and items gives me some BS about his wedding or something and ignores me further. Rather then ask to work something out he just ignores me... I have all the emails sent as proof he was blowing me up to xfer pally and even offers more than I was asking and then just ignores me.

Re: Dredxzer Scammer

I would not care but I spent 40.00 to activate and xfer to a new acct and then this coward just ignores me and is so foolish he is buying a bunch of other items after saying he is broke, and then give me neg feedback after costing me money and no loss to him

I'll just pitch in here

He havnt scammed me as such. He pre-ordered 3 SS MQ sets, and a RBB. Farmed everything for him and then he regret the decision. He did buy the RBB after i asked him twice when he would be around to do the trade.

As i said, didnt scam me for any money, but did cost me quite some time and a bit of a hassle for me.

This guy is so ridiculous . He calls me a scammer cause I told him I would buy a paladin right in the middle of getting ready for my wedding? How is that a scam? I told him I'd buy and couldn't cause I was right in the middle of a wedding. And he doesn't believe me? Add me on Facebook, Daniel Heinritz, want to see my wedding pics? Darron is completely irrational. Check my feedback. I told him to text me , he's irrational and being absolutely ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

I offered, EVEN before the negative, I was going to buy. And he doesn't respond, and than responds at the worse times. Check my feedback? I only see one irrational negative to date. He gets mad at me for leaving negative ? Doesn't even give
Me time to respond , and does not even message me about his problems BEFORE the negative. He is mad about 25 bucks? 25 dollars, and now he posts on bazaar how sad he is he had to spend 25 bucks to transfer. Darron, calm the heck down. It's a game, my feedback speaks for itself. One of the top most dedicated traders on the site. And you? Pushy, irrational and being completely childish.

- - - Updated - - -

And wingnut, I never said for sure I wanted. I said I was interested. But never said yes I will take, never not once. I said I will see who I even want to get it on, and I would have to get faction, not fair.

Lol wow if I need to post this scammers emails to me I will.. You bought a ton of things while getting married

I still laugh at the title... Scammer.... A scam is when someone rips someone off, not when someone doesn't buy something cause he is busy. Yes, I bought Kronos and sold some stuff before during and after my wedding, but you should just require payment BEFORE you do anything if it is so serious to you. You are being ridiculous. My buyers and people who have sold to me never had issues. You are so pushy and irrational. Calm down, child.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that against the rules darron? Is it against the rules to buy stuff while getting married? Wait? You just said I lied about getting married now you believe it?

- - - Updated - - -

You jump the gun and leave a negative, you JUMPED THE gun and left a negative. If it was that serious to you, than yes , I would have handled it. But you left the negative, thrashed me , and than expect me to not leave a negative for you being irrational ?

Sorry to hear about the others ...in your case wingnut time is money ...your feedback is incomplete so no it doesn't speak for itself

Scammers email? Post this scammers email, listen to yourself. Post it, I don't care, I have nothing to hide. Listen to yourself, I am sure everyone can see how impatient and irrational your being .

Darron, why are you so upset? You got a negative for being irrational, I give you my personal info to message me and handle it and you go to boards like a child. Listen to yourself, I don't even have to say anything. Yes, I am RED VERIFIED, unlike you. I have nothing to hide, at all. Nothing. My feedback does speak for itself.

- - - Updated - - -

And wingnut, i never, ever preordered the SS armor, show me a message where I said I will take them. Go ahead.

He is one of my biggest and largest krono buyers on this site. To be a scammer i find extremely hard to believe seeing he had dropped me 700 + in one payment with no issues of paying first etc.

I offered a refund for transfer fee, and for activation. I am no longer interested in pally due to impatience of
Seller and how pushy and demanding he is. I'd also consider working out these negative feedbacks if it's even possible if he can keep his cool and can relax so we can figure this out. Clearly see my feedback, I have friends who know my account info, I work and strive for flawless transactions. Scam isn't even a suitable title, cause for someone to scam, they have to actually take something from someone. My feedback doesn't lie, Darren needs to just chill. He literally waits like 3 weeks to do this ? Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you nvidor and Logan

how much for you to provide the gems? how much per gem and how many do i need for an entire set? id like a paladin / enchanter and possibly bard set if you have

Thanks

Later changed your mind to warrior boots only, and then to nothing.

As i said, you didnt scam me or anything worthy of a negative (atleast from me, dunno what the deal is between you two), but you did give me quite the hassle as i would have finished other sets for other costumers, if i havnt put you first in line. Ordering 3 sets gets you first in priority list. Or atleast 2 sets and maybe a 3rd

Last edited:

Wing, this is unfair. I never , ever Commited. Ever, I said I would consider it. I said I don't even have faction, I said I was busy, and I said I would have to figure out who to even give the sets to. If you can show me a message where I said I would buy for sure, I'd stand corrected. But even warrior boots i asked if you had them, I never said I will take for sure meet in game etc etc. that's not fair. I never Commited , never said yea I'll take them for sure

"I would like a Paladin, Enchanter and possibly a bard set"

That sounds to me like an order. You would say the same going into McDonalds.

But i digress, lets call it a langauge barrier, or something. I should probably not have come forth with my experiences with you, in a Scammer thread. In the end, it was just bad business. Nothing more.

And than you said you didn't have the chests, and needed other pieces to compete, and also said I need to get my own faction. I didn't have time for that. Not fair.

- - - Updated - - -

You said you didn't have the chests, I need my own faction, etc etc. so I than said I would have to figure out who I really want them on, so I would do faction if and when I had time. I am getting attacked for NOT A scam, darro was super
Pushy, and didn't even give me time or effort to make it right . Was not cool

I will say that I purchased something from him and he did let me know he was busy with personal things and it did take him a little bit to get back to me. I never expect instant communication here anyways but he made arrangements to get me the item I wanted even though he was really busy. He sent the item before I was able to send payment as well because I too was busy. He went out on a limb to trust me so i find it hard to believe that he would legit scam someone. Maybe some miscommunication??? i dunno, wasn't involved.

I ban every scammer on Redguides.

Was there a scam? No. Everything you've claimed Dred did wouldn't have benefited him in the least.

By definition, not a scam. If it were otherwise he'd be banned.

Thank you Yama, this kid comes as a joke to everyone, I offered a resolution, he would rather have this drag on , and on and on. He said my feedback does not matter. His ONE negative matters more than all my flawless transactions. He is not even verified. I offer all my info to everyone. I have nothing to hide here. He hides behind is keyboard. Usually they have someone pay before the transfer. Children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back