• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Doing TBM progression run(s) Cazic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deziel

BANNED
Rating - 88%
21   3   1
EDIT!! Title is incorrect, TDS progression runs*** 1, possibly 2 slots left. Will be doing TBM soon as well, but this week, it is TDS.

Going to be doing a few runs of TDS progression, and have spots open in group for others. Toons must be 85+, and on Cazic. Will be going from Tempest - Arx. Combined in the price, will be 2 powersources from your archetype (IE: melee: Thuli, tank: CD, healer: Caverns, caster: Degmar). Payment can be in krono, or paypal. Please email me with your offer, and with whatever questions you may have. [email protected]. Deals can be worked out if you want more powersources/ or if you want full group challengers for TDS. Thanks advance. :)

Last edited:
About to finish up my first run of it. Please Lmk if anyone else is interested; also I'm starting a run for Challenger of TBM for people's relife aug. Will set up a different post for that though. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back