• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion DK Deleted thread from earlier (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
We really just gonna nuke that thread from earlier with no official word on it?

Seems pretty sketch by admin to just sweep that under the rug like nothing happened when they provided some pretty damning evidence.

Also, diamond don't dm me about doxing people being against the rules when you literally doxed them in that very thread.

So those two knuckle draggers managed to fabricate all of those secreenshots including the video screenshot with diamond's account logged in on his tv in addition to there never being any denial of it happening in the video?

I'm well aware of their extremely tainted history and have personally always had exceptional service from dk. But in this particular case it just looks terrible in the way it was dealt with.

DK just stonewalling and providing no rebuttal evidence, him bumping other threads to hide the thread appearing on the main page, dm'ing me about doxxing after he just doxxed them, and then the immediate deletion of their thread doesn't exactly strike confidence in the process.

Exactly. Everyone knows the Fitzgeralds are trash. BUT does that make it ok to scam them? Treat everyone equally in that regard.

Once DK got called out, he denied it and tried to cover it up.

He stated it wasn't himself in those videos, yet he is complaining about being doxxed? So you are in the videos/pics.

Why deny this and not just explain yourself?

Meepo, with all due respect I believe you don't understand what doxxing is. To entertain this conversation is not worth my time or even yours.
Like I said, you don't have all of the information that we do. I've remained completely polite with both of you, despite you and Odd supporting the twins.

Moderators have made their decision. I'm not interested in the petty drama you are searching so desperately for.

That is the end of the conversation.

Meepo, with all due respect I believe you don't understand what doxxing is. To entertain this conversation is not worth my time or even yours.
Like I said, you don't have all of the information that we do. I've remained completely polite with both of you, despite you and Odd supporting the twins.

Moderators have made their decision. I'm not interested in the petty drama you are searching so desperately for.

That is the end of the conversation.
With all due respect, do you know what doxxing is?

Nothing in that video provided PII on you. Whereas, posting people's real life names on a forum is about as doxxy as it gets.

I'm not looking for drama and feel dirty for even posting in their defense, but what those 2 shitlord provided is pretty substantial, IF those screens aren't mocked up.

On the contrary, you posting "nah uh" and making any and all efforts to quell the discussion and transparency looks shady af.

The twins aren't allowed to use this website. I don't care if they post the cure to cancer, it will be removed.

Since they can't use this site, they also can't be scammed on this site. Perhaps Discord, the platform used for the trade, will be interested in being an arbiter. I doubt it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back