• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Confirmed Scammer - margtrop1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rymze

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
margtrop1 just tried to scam me. Was being really high pressure about the sale, so that tweaked my suspicions. So I decided what the hell, I will Google the email address he gave me and see what comes up. Thank god I did.

[email protected]

Google it for yourself. This guy seems to have scammed multiple people here. Here is the cellphone number he gives out too:

Avoid ANYONE using these credentials. It will be a scam, I can guarantee it.

[video=youtube;LUsLDzXWUU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLDzXWUU4[/video]

My plans for him. his toons, and his guild (I suspect they are involved).

No, it is true, he definitely at least uses that account. I have the misfortune of dealing with him. And he now has the misfortune of dealing with me.

Just registered to reply here.

I was just scammed by [email protected] Michael Tropp through PayPal. My own fault. Just confirming and would like to find out more about this person. This was on Firiona Vie server. Not P99. The character name was Wdader.

How did he scam you ? Did he have positive feedback ? I was curious what his scam is , so I know what to look out for if other scammers do same scam.

I had a bad experience with Michael Tropp as well which was partially my fault. We agreed to a price which he paid through Google Wallet but for some reason my Wallet account didn't accept his payment. He then conveniently dissappeared and has never replied to any of my messages since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back