• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler complaining about monks or whatever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Shitting up someone's sales thread
I mean this in the nicest way possible...

LoL are you high?

Also calling bullshit on you being Original Owner- you've posted trying to buy a top end raid Mangler Monk numerous times

Last edited:
Shrug. I don’t see these type of geared monks for sale, and I know in the past I was willing to pay a premium for end game geared toons I could enjoy

It’s also why I said OBO. I’m trying to find the right market and am open to negotiating.

And Entourage, I appreciate you following me around on these forums. But don’t be mad because I didn’t want to buy your monk when I’ve heard of you scamming people. I have in fact bought a second monk here, so you’re not wrong on that.

I have a lot of respect for these forums and the system, and am always upfront with what I’m doing. So yes, this is 100% my original toon.

Check out Juneau and Ketchikan. Great bars.

And Ayebee, I spent the last couple hours getting the proof and have sent a PM to the admin's. I'm not going to post it here as the intent is to sell the monk. Not going to let this devolve into a flame war otherwise i'll just delete the post. I just didn't appreciate him coming at me given that i've always been absolutely transparent and trustworthy with my business here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back