• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Cleric Item Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crovsar

Stay Awhile & Listen
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hello - Selling off my alt account twink set as I haven't had the time to play, let alone two accounts so I figured I would strip it and sell it off as a bundle and deactivate the account. Only taking offers from other members with feedback.

Full Equipment list;
1 Krono
Idol of the Underking (Rare, has Improved Healing 3 & is the best ranged item for healers until PoP)
Black Alloy Medallion
Golden Efreeti Boots
Golden Idol of Brell Serilis
Charred Guardian Shield
Adamantite Epaulets
Mithril-Runed Tunic
Gatorscale Leggings
Black Alloy Girdle
Cloak of the Ice Bear
Platinum Jasper Ring
Moonstone Ring
Bracers of the Reverent
Runed Mithril Bracer
Split Paw Hide Gloves
Jasper Gold Earring x2
Platinum Ruby Veil
Nightshade Wreath

The only piece not included is arms as I just never saw any worth buying and nothing dropped for me except bronze. This set will have you at 200+ WIS and will easily carry you to RoK and further with some pieces.

Asking $65 for the set including the Idol of the Underking & Krono. Will deliver in EC Tunnel after payment is received and confirmed. Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back