• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

CHEAP ITEMS ON LIVE!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lootseller1984

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
heard about this site from a friend and in need of some money desperately so posting a few items i have laying around for super cheap~

i have a mask of tinkering, rare item that hasnt dropped since before sleeper was awoken...clickable gnome illusion on rallos zek, its transferable to any server (90$)

i have x2 40 slot tradable bags, these things only drop from TBM and are super rare from named....the only one ive seen so far was 250$ online and i believe it sold, i think thats a bit overpriced so asking 150 or taking offers

i have a http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=122430 id let go for 90

also i have a salindrite dagger, the counterpart to the sceptre of destruction...id take 50 for that

PM me with any offers and will update my list as i find more

i also farm full sets of the cryptwalkers gear, all 8 visables for 150 bucks....this is the best groupable visables in game....the currency to buy the augs to make it 4khp/mana gear is bought in bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back