• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

CHEAP and FAST Power lvl services! Agnarr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgpay2win1999

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lowered Prices!
1-20 Package (Less than 1 day) 2 Krono
1-30 Package (Less than 1 day) 4 Krono
1-40 Package (1-2 days) 10 Krono
1-45 Package (1-2 days) 14 Krono
40-50 Package (2-3 days) 8 Krono
50-60 Package (6-7 days) 12 Krono

Agnarr server only, In game currency only.

I'll accept Krono/ Plat!

I will work with you to earn your business so that way both sides are happy. I'm very reasonable so don't hesitate to DM me for details! Let's get you to 60!
:)

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
FYI, some level 60 toons are currently being sold for as low as $50 as a lot of Agnarr people will move to the new server which comes out next week.
So who would pay an unverified member with 0 feedback and who just joined RG 45 Kronos (worth about $400) to PL a toon from 1 to 60 just to get a naked toon with no skills or spells.

Last edited:
Well, these are my prices and I do a great job. Its safe to get powerleveled because fishy things can go on when buying someones account with real money ect.

Yeah honestly 1-20 For 3 Kronos when a naked toon can do that themselves in 2-3 hours and 45 Kronos on a server that is about to die. CHEAP should not even be in your title, it is deceiving and points to SCAM. You are charging 3x the average Plvler currently doing the same thing. Just get verified and look at your competition before posting stuff like this. Otherwise we just think you are a scammer. Also your current competition does it way faster than you are advertising for.

FYI, there are a lot of scammers here. So as someone with zero feedback, not RG verified, and who just joined and already wants to do PL, you seem like one of them. I strongly doubt people will pay you 10+ Kronos out of the blue unless you do the PLing first before the payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back