• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Charity Auction - Level 40 Rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

I'm starting the charity auction for my 40 rogue PLed in the last group. The auction will end Sunday.

The Process

I will donate 100% of money recieved from this transaction into my paypal into a pre-determined charity OR you can donate after close and send proof to me and redbot with a payment of 1 dollar to my paypal with the same name as the charity donation.

Redbot mentioned it would be better the first way, so unless there is going to be a large difference in the donation amount, I will stick with a slightly lower bid from someone who wants to do it that way. (Price will be 25% more if you want to donate yourself - for tax purposes, etc).

Either post here your bid and prefered payment, or PM me and I will post top bid amount anonymously. The auction will close 10pm GMT on Sunday There will be no reserve once the 100 dollars first bid is met - value of this account is between 180-200 dollars.

I have posted a couple of charities - but I will accept any charity that helps battered women and children (such as acid burn victims or victims of abuse, childrens charities for abuse victims). Charities run by churches, or that have a political or religous demand for care will not be accepted. Also charities with political goals will not be accepted (feminist, pro-against arms, political ideals of any kind). Feel free to confirm the charity before bidding.

http://www.acidviolence.org/index.php
http://www.unicef.org - can choose country I think

also my wife suggested this charity that helps dog in Brazil.
http://luisamell.com.br

Starting bid 100USD - MET

The Account

The account has a couple of pokers, and a couple of others bits, but will basically need to be geared.

He will come with 1k pp also to help in simple gearing.

He will be 40 + 10% the same as all my accounts, and ready once the auction closes, at 10pm GMT on Sunday

Last edited:
cool idea! i think you'll raise more cash if you solicit for some donations from other sellers and maybe wait til kunark for cheaper weapons ;) trakasaur's tooth for example is 10/20 and usually only 1k or so. i bet we could twink charityrogue out pretty good if we all go in together on it. i'm not sure if you're planning on continuing to level toons thru kunark as you did on RF/LJ, or you're going to do another of these in the future after this one. i'm down to contribute a krono towards some stabbygear for charity though!

It won't be the last one. I'll make at least one more for sale in my next group, which I'll prolly start in a week or so. Undecided on class, at the moment though. Whether I continue to make groups will depend on demand in that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back