• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Character auction : Ranger 60 SOLD, Necromancer 60 SOLD, Monk 60 SOLD, Shadow Knight 60 SOLD, Cleric 60 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
Ranger, necromancer, monk, shadow knight, cleric
Registered Country
France
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal F&F
Hey guys, those characters are for sell. You can bid on it via PM only. Within 1 or 2 weeks range, i will end the auction and the highest win.
For the email and SQA, i may accept 50% before and 50% after you check and change, i am a trusted seller.

- Ranger 60 with Epic : SOLD (buyout reached)

- Monk 60 with Epic: SOLD

- Necromancer 60 with Epic ; SOLD

- Shadow Knight 60, SOLD.

- Cleric 60, high elfe, female, AA: 0, DB cash: 1460 STARTING BID : 80$ CURRENT BID: 80$
CB: yes, will provide, SQA: no, Email: yes, will provide

Notable items: earring of cleansing and purity, hiero cloak, weights of the Gods, GeBs, Ethereal mist BP, Engraved Dizok Deathbringer, Defender of the faithfull heart (primal essence buff)
Guise of the deceiver...
About 4k mana.
Keys: Seb, H.S.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund policy
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back