• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Can you help me? Not sure where to post this, sorry! Everquest Live (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfergirl1445

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need some help. My hubby's bday is coming up and I want to put together an epic surprise. He is a die-hard everquest fan and I want to give him a fun experience. This is where you come in. I am looking for people who would /testcopy items over to the test server. My hubby doesn't have the time to play on the live servers (to make it worth the monthly subscription). So I want to grab all the best dropable/twinkable gear so he can mess around. It gets even better: I am surprising him by having two of his close friends come over for this fun night. Would any kind souls mind copying over dropable/pp/items? I've posted here and Reddit--not sure where else I can find help.

What I need is just whatever would be the most fun for those three guys and me (I am going to be the healer, lol!). The classes they play are sk, necro, ranger, and cleric.

If you could help me out, I would be so, so, so grateful. I have a character located in plane of knowledge and can pick up anything you have to copy. I want to keep this a surprise so I have to be sneaky. I can be on most evenings. Thank you so, so, so much! Reply here, message me here, or email me!

[email protected]

hello! I have just one character so far which is on the test server. Name is Malz and is sitting in PoK. If I understand correctly, /testcopy will copy whatever character you are logged in with and copy that character to the test server. Then you have to log in through the test server (from the patcher) and viola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back