• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious can something be done? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilyenae

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
diamond krono
When did the issue occur?
2/3/2022
this dude is suppose to be #1 seller on here and he talks like this? no team member had commented on my thread about the situation or nothing then all of a sudden he shows up like 4 days later?

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    164.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    204.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    164.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    186.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    191.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    181.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    172.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    177 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    180.9 KB · Views: 39
because you literally said cause you know his account name/server you can basically get us both bannedd now? of course im gonna post that, youre suppose to be #1 seller on here you should know not to say something like that

thats like saying all the people you sold too cause you know their toons name/server youre gonna get them banned after selling them krono or whatever,

I explained in a comment that I was going to give you an example of why not to post anyone's account character information to a public thread. This included ( What was posted ) A char to send krono to, and the server to send krono to. You entertained that it was not risky. I explained in an example how it is risky. You then took a snapshot of me giving an example.

Like I said, post the entire convo, or don't post at all. If you want to make it public, don't hide the facts.

if you look in my thread do i not state send me character name/server in a message to me? i will be posting all the convo cause you literally said what you said mid way through the conversation, but i guess you were just trying to get your point across huh?

It wasn't your fault at all - I explained that because he left his character name and server open publicly to read, that if you engage in a sale with him and someone has either applicable information, it has the potential to get you both banned for his mistake. I kindly recommended you delete his comment from your thread, as he did not have the ability to do so.

Here I will do it for you

It all started on a lovely morning, where the dew outside created droplets on the ground floor, then suddenly!

( I see that someone trying to purchase krono from you has left their Char name and Server on the public thread for all to view! *SCARY MUSIC* )
oh.jpg

- I quickly quote the comment, then ask you remove it for the safety of you and your customers accounts

You then start a conversation with me with the title,

"not a staff member"​

Kilyenae: "you seemed to have way too much time on your hands my dude, pertain to your thread and ill worry about mine, if a staff member needs me to correct something on mine i would do so, but wont do it coming from a seller." ( This to me implied there is unperceived risk, possibly because he is new and does not know possible outcomes of him and his customer )

Diamond: "I think you are misinformed. Even if the customer posts his char/name, I can now go in game and have you and him both banned permanently, that is why I am looking out for you. Maybe you should be more respectful to people who are assisting you. ( Showing risk )

Kilyenae: "definitley not misinformd, as i said message me info if youd look and read"

Diamond: "Ok, well now that I know who sent krono to who's account, I guess I have information don't I." ( Siting again an example of how there is risk )

Kilyenae: "if people have to steep that low just to prove a point, it just goes to show the type of person they're IRL, im not here to argue with grown men about stuff that doesn't even matter IRL, i came here to sale the rest of my krono and thats it." ( Blatantly showing disregard for customer safety )

Diamond: "If you don't care about your account and or others accounts linked to ip/keys being banned then by all means. But the way you went about someone giving you valuable information to protect your account was not appropriate behavior."
"I went out of my way to assist someone who likely didn't know the implications."
"I suppose posting it to the forums doesn't matter to you than. Ok."

Kilyenae "again no staff member had reached out or commented on MY thread, and you basically throwing a threat at me by saying you know both of our accounts how is that right? would staff be okay with that?"
( If saying "I have your information" Is a threat, than why does he reprimand me for protecting him and his customer? ) You simply can't have both.

Diamond: "You just told me to not tell you that you should take down your personal info. I told you that you probably should because of the risk involved. Staff is not always available 24/7 here. I am cutting your risk by letting you know. If you don't care about your account info than you do not mind if its shared with the forum?"

Diamond: "If a customer posts who to send to, and if you complete the transaction, that is a punishable offence and can result in the accounts being banned. That means that if "someone" took a snippet of your post in ec tunnel, then sent that to db, you both get banned."
( Again showing risk to him and furthermore his customer who is not even involved )

Diamond: "That is the end of the story. I went out of my way to avoid you having complications. You then berated me over "not being staff enough" to warn you of risk."

Kilyenae "when you said it did i not delete it? but sitting here basically threatening someone cause you dont agree with what theyre saying is not right"

Diamond: "How did I ever threaten you"

Kilyenae "
Ok, well now that I know who sent krono to who's account, I guess I have information don't I.
" .............. "

Diamond: "If you determine this is a threat, than you see it as risk yes?" So if this is a risk "Someone has your information" than why are you berating me over warning you about leaving this information up.
( It's clearly an example to show risk, even after I talked to him about this he decided to post about how I am threatening something that he deems "doesn't even matter IRL" )

Kilyenae "see youre trying to save. contradict yourself, i really dont understand people like you man, i do wish you the best in life"

Look, it's one thing to not give a shit about your own account and if it is banned, I would have just left the conversation - But there is also a customer involved who is incurring risk.

He himself has the power to remove the customers comment from his thread!

44115.jpg

Last edited:
I admit to being the biggest white knight in ec tunnel, but imo customer security is #1 above all. I am willing to risk judgment from speaking out. I go to great lengths to make sure not only are my customers safe, but anyone I perceive to be risking a customers safety. I have seen a few examples of sellers instead sending krono from multiple accounts to one customer. I go as far as to compile krono to a safe account before sending them to the receiver.

The way to keep ec tunnel alive and growing is less bans/suspensions. I want to be apart of what props all of us up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back