• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

BUYING Project 1999 PLATINUM / ITEMS / ACCOUNTS (also live server plat, red 99 etc..) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatLord99

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
I'm Currently buying on these servers:

Project 1999 PVE: Platinum, Items, Accounts
Project 1999 PVP: Platinum, Items, Accounts
PEQ, THF: Platinum Only at this time

Sell or trade me you wares quick and painlessly! www.platlord.com

Contact me here:
email: [email protected]

CUSTOMER SECURITY NOTICE:
Players of Everquest Project 1999 both PVE and PVP servers, please be warned that one of my competitors is selling stolen goods, accounts, and platinum from old inactive accounts. I highly advise everyone to log in to old inactive accounts and change their EQEmu passwords and EQ login passwords. If you wish to do business elsewhere, please contact me and I can refer you to a safe alternative. Thank you all for your continued business, and happy holidays!

Last edited:

PlatLord99

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Re: BUYING Project 1999 PLATINUM / ITEMS / ACCOUNTS (also live server plat, red 99 et

I'm Currently buying on these servers:

Project 1999 PVE: Platinum, Items, Accounts
Project 1999 PVP: Platinum, Items, Accounts
PEQ, THF: Platinum Only at this time

Sell or trade me you wares quick and painlessly! www.platlord.com

Contact me here:
email: [email protected]

CUSTOMER SECURITY NOTICE:
Players of Everquest Project 1999 both PVE and PVP servers, please be warned that one of my competitors is selling stolen goods, accounts, and platinum from old inactive accounts. I highly advise everyone to log in to old inactive accounts and change their EQEmu passwords and EQ login passwords. If you wish to do business elsewhere, please contact me and I can refer you to a safe alternative. Thank you all for your continued business, and happy holidays!

Last edited:

GiggityGoo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: BUYING Project 1999 PLATINUM / ITEMS / ACCOUNTS (also live server plat, red 99 et

Great buyer, worked through a very large transaction one piece at a time without a hitch. He communicated well throughout the entire process and was willing to do it in small steps and change payment methods according to my convenience. I can finally leave the game satisfied with the way I spent my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)