• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

BUYING level 60 monk or ranger (possible rogue or mage considered) on Phinny (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohboyimhere

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi im new here (sorta) to red guides ive only bought a toon here about 3 years ago I think on fippy which went off without issue. I am looking to play EQ again and of course on phinny. Im looking for a lvl 60 monk or ranger with epic. Also the account must have no SQ set and you have to have SOME sort of decent feedback or good rep here. I know that's asking a lot at a glance but Is pretty typical for any regular user here which I plan on being (was a regular user on bugs back in the day).

I will entertain 60 rogues with epics or mage with epic (I might pick up a 58 or 59 character but would prefer 60) Paying 500 bucks through paypal and it will be friends and family or goods whichever you prefer.

Thanks a lot also if you choose to strip your account and take less money that works too as I wont be paying 500 for an epic monk with no gear except epic heh. It all hinges on being an epic ranger/monk 60 and good gear for the 500 bucks. Thanks for looking and hope to hear from ya!!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back